Friday, April 4, 2014

Pens and Stuff

I came across some beaded pens the other day-so cool, a new place for my beads to live! I got my hands on some pens, some wine bottle stoppers, some bottle openers..and viola!
Wine bottle stopper

FSU pen 

Pretty in pink and purple pens
Must haves for your kitchen utensil drawer
They are so much fun to make and even more fun to use. I am all business at work with my pink beaded 
pen. Notice the brown and orange on the bottle opener? Some Cleveland Brown love for my dad. I suppose if a steeler fan asked for a yellow and black bottle opener I would make it for them, although I think i would have to charge a little more- it is the Steelers after all. What did dad always say? "You wake up in the morning, hate the steelers, then start your day." Sorry friends, nothing but dog pound love in my house, but you all know that. So there are some new fun things. I hope to make lots more. I hope people are popping the tops to their Summer Shandys all summer with my beaded bottle openers. Check out my etsy page too. It has been lonely. https://www.etsy.com/shop/WindfallBeadCo

No comments:

Post a Comment